Drain Cleaning in Bonney Lake
Effective & Efficient Clog Removal Solutions
Cleaning a drain is something most homeowners think they can do at home, and with some clogs, they can. But for more serious draining issues, calling a plumber like West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration might be the only option. The goal of plumbing may be simple, but how it works is anything but. We encourage questions and want you to understand what’s going on with your plumbing. If your home is experiencing consistently unclear water, draining issues, or any other common symptoms of a clogged or blocked drain, call on West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration to come out and take a look
Do you have clogged drains or have questions? Call us up and one of our friendly Bonney Lake drain cleaning experts will be happy to help you.
How to Keep Your Pipes & Drains Clean
Not facing a slow-draining fixture yet? Good. To make sure that continues, here are a few things to do to ensure clear, free-flowing water into the future.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
- Invest In a Hair Catcher - As the first line of defense against clogging in the shower, you’d be surprised at how many people let hair flow freely into their drains. A basic hair catcher is the easiest thing you can do to make sure your shower lines don’t get blocked.
- Dispose of Greasy Foods in the Garbage - Garbage disposals will take care of a lot, but even they may not be enough to keep grease from building up the trap under your kitchen sink. For the clear draining, scrape off your grease into the wastebasket before rinsing it into the sink.
- Let Hot Water Flow - Sometimes the things that work the best are also the most unassuming. Every once in a while, pour some liquid soap down the drain and let the hot water flow for about 60 seconds. For increased effectiveness, let the water run high and hot after doing the dishes.
The best way to make sure your pipes continue to flow freely is to call a qualified plumber like West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration to come out and take a look. Our thorough, low-pressure inspection will quickly determine the state of your pipes, and our Bonney Lake drain cleaning technicians will never suggest any parts, cleaning, or service you don’t need.
If You’ve Got a Clog, Here’s What a Professional Bonney Lake Drain Cleaning Service Might Include:
- Leak Locating
- Video inspections with recordings
- Necessary Repairs & Installation
- VFD pumps systems & electrical controls
- Power Jetting
- System upgrades
- Bermad control valves
- Programming Baldor smart motors
- Long-term operations and maintenance
- Pump stations & new electrical panels
- Sewer lift stations both effluent & grinder pumps
- Locate drain pipe & septic systems
Clearing Any Kind of Clog
Whether you’ve got mineral buildup, tree roots in the main water line or your plumbing’s just got a hairball, West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration can get your water back where it needs to be. As with anything else plumbing-related, it’s important to call a professional early if your clog persists beyond the common DIY methods.Everyone on our drain cleaning team in the Bonney Lake area is happy to come out and explain our findings in detail to guarantee you know what’s happening in your plumbing system. Also be sure to see us for well Pumps, water filtration, water line repairs or any other plumbing problems you may have.
Reach out to our team of plumbers today for all your drain cleaning needs in Bonney Lake. Call West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration today!