Olympia Leak Detection Services
Providing Fast & Reliable Water Leak Repair
Have you noticed your water bill escalating for no obvious reason? Do you have a perpetually moist spot in your yard or behind a wall? These can be indicators of a leak in the plumbing.
Fortunately, West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration offers leak detection in Olympia and its surrounding areas. Our friendly and knowledgeable technicians are skilled at assessing possible leaks. We also work with leak detection contractors who use the latest, noninvasive technology available to precisely locate water leaks.
Call (360) 979-1491 or contact us online to schedule comprehensive Olympia leak detection services today!
Prevent Costly Water Damage with Professional Leak Detection
Water leaks can cause extensive damage to your property if left undetected and unrepaired. Our team of experienced professionals at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration specializes in fast and reliable leak detection services to help prevent costly water damage to your home. Using advanced technology and proven techniques, we can accurately locate and repair water leaks in your plumbing system, saving you time, money, and stress.
Benefits of professional leak detection services include:
- Early detection of leaks before they cause significant damage
- Prevention of mold and mildew growth
- Preservation of your property's structural integrity
- Reduced water waste and lower utility bills
- Peace of mind knowing your home is protected from water damage
Your Local Water Leak Finder
West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration is a locally-owned business that offers service to the surrounding areas. We enjoy making lasting connections in the community. That is why we offer excellent Olympia leak detection services by certified plumbers at a rate you can afford. We care about delivering the very best to our neighbors, including those in Puyallup, Lakewood, Thurston, and Pierce Counties.
How do I know when to call for a leak inspection?
- Bad smells, such as sewage, mold, or mildew
- No water is turned on, but you hear dripping or running water
- Your water meter moves on a consistent basis, even when there is no water in use
- There is an unexplainable increase in your water bill
How to Find Water Leaks in Your Yard
If you notice your yard is more wet than usual or if you see random puddles around the lawn, it could mean you have a leak. The two common places you’ll find your yard leaks are in the main water line or in your irrigation system. We break down how you can check for both.
How to find a leak in your main water line:
- Turn off the water – Locate your home’s shut-off valve to turn off the water. You can usually find this where the main water line comes out of the ground and connects to your home.
- Locate your water meter – Look for a box that says “water” near the curb and use a screwdriver to lift the lid.
- Read the meter – You’re looking to see if the water is still running through the meter. If it’s an analog dial, check to see if the main dial hand is moving – if it is, it means water is still running through your house. If it’s a digital meter, you want to check the flow rate. If the flow rate is not at zero, it means water is still running through.
How to find a leak in your irrigation system:
- Turn off the water – Much like in the step listed above, locate your shut-off valve and turn off the water.
- Turn off all water-using devices – Make sure all water-using equipment, faucets, and appliances in your home are turned off.
- Check the water meter – As listed before, find the metal box with the water meter. To check if the leak is in your irrigation system, you should turn off the water to the irrigation system. (Usually, the valve located after the backflow preventer). If the meter is still recording running water, it means you have a leak in your irrigation system.
If you notice any of these signs, it is likely you have a leak. Call as soon as you notice a problem. The longer you wait, the more damage a leak can cause. It is important to find the leak right away and get it repaired before the repair becomes a more expensive situation.
Easily schedule your Olympia water leak detection by calling (360) 979-1491 or reaching out to us online today!