Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation in Olympia, WA
Servicing All Makes & Models of Garbage Disposal
Your garbage disposal can be a blessing; handling food and particulate matter with ease. When something goes wrong though, you need a plumbing contractor you can trust. With an A+ rating from the BBB, the plumbers at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration, LLC can perform any services needed for your garbage disposal in Olympia.
Our Olympia plumbers are highly trained and experienced in handling all related problems on all makes and models. Whether you’ve got an InSinkErator or a Waste King, a batch feed, or a continuous feed disposal system, we can repair or replace your garbage disposal system.
Garbage Disposal Repair in Olympia & Beyond
You can suffer from a number of problems, but they don’t have to be permanent. With extensive garbage disposal services from West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration, LLC, your disposal system won’t be down for long.
A few common problems include:
- Unresponsive garbage disposal – This is often due to electrical problems or overloaded disposal motors. Our plumber will determine if your unit can be repaired or if you need a replacement.
- Garbage disposal clog – If your unit is clogged it is most likely because your drain has become clogged. Using a snake and other appropriate tools we should be able to clear your line without needing to replace your disposal.
- Leaking garbage disposal – If your system is leaking it may just be due to worn gaskets within the drain pipe or the sink. If the body of the unit is leaking it will need to be replaced. In the event this is required there are a number of factors to consider before we install a new disposal unit.
Expert Garbage Disposal Installation
Garbage disposals come in a number of shapes, sizes, and types. Whether you are installing one for the first time or replacing an old, worn unit, let our Olympia garbage disposal installation team help you choose the best one for your needs.
Here are the most important factors to consider when investing in a new system:
- Feed type – There are pros and cons to both, but the basic difference is that continuous feed garbage disposals operate no matter how much food is in them. These units do not have a stopper over them and run continuously while on.
- Batch feed – These garbage disposal units have a stopper that blocks things like spoons from falling into them. They only turn on when the waste chamber is full and must be covered with the stopper before they will operate.
- Number of grind stages – The more grind stages you have the smaller the waste particles are before entering the drain. For those with septic systems, more stages may prove beneficial.
- Noise level – It may seem trivial, but the noise level can become an issue depending on where you live and the habits of others in your household.
It’s also good to consider the size of the unit, how much waste your household produces for disposal, and warranty length.
Call today at (360) 979-1491 for expert garbage disposal repair and installation in Olympia!