Water Heater Installation in Olympia
Whether you just moved into a new property, manage one, or your existing water heater is on its way out, water heater installation is most likely on your high priority list. You want to know it’s done right by honest, skilled, and friendly water heater installation plumbers.
There are some great reasons to get a professional water heater installation in Olympia, including:
- Safety – Gas and oil-fired water heater installations require an expert’s touch. Correctly connecting fuel sources, supply lines, and ensuring everything is working as it should is our expertise. Every plumber we employ has the experience and credentials needed to safely and effectively perform an installation. That means no leaking fuel, no improper hookups, and no danger to your family.
- Functionality – There are many ways for an amateur to botch a water heater installation in Olympia. From crossing connections to damaging parts, it can be very costly to make a mistake. With our guaranteed installation you don’t just get peace of mind, you get a flawless installation that works right the first time.
- Knowledge – Depending on your usage, heating type, and electrical capacity, you may have a number of water heater options available to you. There are pros and cons to each, and we can help you to determine if a high-efficiency model is right for you, as well as ensuring that your chosen model meets your capacity needs.
If you expect the best from your water heater professional, choose West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration, LLC.
Comprehensive Water Heater Installation Throughout Olympia
There are a large variety of makes and models you can have installed, but that’s not all. Depending on the way water is heated and the type of water heater, installation and water supply can vary greatly.
We’re skilled at installing and repairing water heaters of every variety including:
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Oil-fired water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
Water Heater Considerations
When deciding on a new water heater installation in Olympia, there are a number of factors that you need to consider.
West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration, LLC will walk you through these factors including:
- Fuel – This is one of the largest concerns. The type of fuel will determine how much it costs to run your newly installed water heater. This is also a great determiner when it comes to your options regarding further considerations.
- Size – This depends on how many people will be using it. A model that provides enough hot water for everyone in your household while remaining efficient is ideal.
- Efficiency – Different fuel and heater types provide different levels of efficiency. This also varies with cost and model. We’ll help to identify the most cost-effective solution that meets your personal criteria in a Olympia water heater installation.
- Cost – This doesn’t just stop at the cost of the unit, you’ll want to factor in annual cost. There are also large discrepancies between expected lifespan, and it may be worth it to spend more now for a hot water heater installation that will last longer than average.
Get the best water heater for your home when you enlist the help of our plumbers.
Call us at (360) 979-1491 or submit an online request form to schedule an appointment for water heater installation in Olympia!