Clogged Toilet Repair in Olympia
Having Issues with Your Toilet? Call (360) 979-1491!
When you have a clogged toilet, don’t wait any longer. The plumbers at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration, LLC provide prompt and dependable toilet repair in Olympia, WA. You never realize how valuable a clear toilet is until you suffer a major clog. These can come at any time from places you least expect.
Common Causes of Toilet Clogs
There are many things that can go wrong with your toilet. Some of the most common causes include:
- Blocked trap – A blocked trap is common when a foreign object, such as toys, excess toilet paper, and other items that shouldn’t be dropped and flushed, clogs a toilet. Our professional toilet drain cleaning can take care of any clogged toilet.
- Low-flow toilets – Not all toilets were created equally. Low-flow toilet clogs occur most often in first generation models. These were made between 1994 and 1997. Newer low-flow model toilets offer more power while providing the user with the same lower water use benefits of their original model.
- Clogged drain line – Drain line clogs can affect your toilet, even when it isn’t your toilets drain line that is clogged. Careful inspection of drain lines can help us to properly determine the cause and depth of the clog. We offer a number of services specifically designed to clear clogs anywhere in your systems line.
- Hard water deposits – These can be indicated by white buildup under your toilet rim. When they build up, these deposits can clog lines and your toilet tanks overflow system. Professional toilet cleaning removes these deposits, allowing for the return of free flushing.
Do you have a clogged toilet? Call a plumber in Olympia from our team today for a quote and quick, prompt service.
The Dangers of Amateur Toilet Unclogging
Chemical toilet clog removers are extremely dangerous to use. While they can fix a clogged toilet, Olympia homeowners may suffer from ongoing health issues. The fumes they release are toxic and can cause respiratory problems, nausea, and headaches. They are particularly dangerous to use around children, and fumes can remain even after you are done using the product. They are also incredibly harmful to the environment. If you have a septic tank, they even kill the bacteria that keep your system working properly.
Professional Toilet Clog Removal
A clogged toilet can come at the most inopportune time. You may be having guests over soon, it could be the dead of night, or you may suffer from medical problems that require a fully functioning toilet.
Some toilet clogs can even occur in your sewer line, requiring sewer repair in order to avoid a total system backup. Our expert level plumbers in Olympia can handle clogged toilet problems big and small. After a thorough diagnosis of the issue, our plumbers use a combination of specialized equipment and training to get your toilet flushing again.
Several great benefits of hiring West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration, LLC for toilet unclogging are our:
- Certified and highly trained team of professional plumbers and technicians
Our friendly technicians stay focused on fixing the problem and will never sell you something you don't need
- Comprehensive services that extend across all your plumbing needs
We're happy to come out and assess your plumbing needs and we never get to work until you give the go-ahead. As a second generation plumbing business, our senior technicians take pride in passing their knowledge down to our younger team. Also be sure to see us for clogged drains, water filtration, or any other Olympia plumbing problems you may have.
Give us a call at (360) 979-1491 and receive a estimate for clogged toilet solutions in Olympia!
Why Choose West Coast?
Professional, Personalized Solutions
Financing & Specials Available
Green Environmentally Friendly Work
Specialized Services for Any Plumbing Need
Friendly Technicians Focused on Relationships, Not Overselling
Licensed & Insured with Decades of Experience