Olympia Drain Cleaning Services
Tired of Trying to Perform Drain Cleaning Yourself? Call Us!
Drains can easily get overlooked. They are hidden away, out of sight, and problems tend to build very slowly over time. Grime and hair get washed into your drain, and microscopic particles can stick together and collect. Eventually, a dreaded clog occurs, leading to some inconvenient plumbing emergencies.
If you're drains are clogged, reach out to West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration. We provide comprehensive drain cleaning in Olympia and the surrounding areas, including, Puyallup, Lakewood, Thurston, and Pierce Counties. We hire the most skilled, friendly, and experienced plumbers to handle your drain cleaning needs. Our prices are affordable and we guarantee our work. If our drain cleaning doesn’t get the results you desire, we will make it right.
For quality drain cleaning services in Olympia and they surrounding areas, call (360) 979-1491 today!
Types of Drains
There are two major types of drains in your average home: primary drains and secondary drains. Secondary drains are visible under sinks, floors, and behind walls. Secondary drains connect to primary drains, and primary drains connect to municipal sewer lines.
There’s also an important distinction to make between waste pipes and drainpipes. Waste pipes are specific to toilets whereas drain pipes carry greywater from sinks, appliances, showers, and bathtubs.
Where do they all go?
- Kitchen and bathroom drains carry greywater past the curved section of pipe under the sink called a “P Trap” and down to the lateral sewer mainline that carries waste away from of the house.
- Drain tile is a type of pipe made of corrugated plastic or clay meant for re-routing groundwater and rainwater to the storm sewer.
- Branch drainage lines connect drains to soil stacks, and soil stacks move solid waste vertically to the lateral sewer line. The clean out is an access point for sewer cleaning. The sewer clean out is used by plumbers to access the main line easily without having to dig a trench. This is important when inspecting lines for damage or buildup that may be causing a backup in the house.
All of the primary and secondary drains in your house lead ultimately to the municipal sewer where it is then transported via a complex network of pipes to Olympia's water treatment plant. Drains may seem insignificant, but they play a major role in keeping contaminated water heading in the right direction. And with the help of things like vents and traps.
- Bath and shower drain – Whether you have a shower, tub, or combination of both, slow draining or stopped drains can be quite common. We’ll eliminate the clog deep within your pipes to ensure that built-up substances like hair and soap are eliminated. These can sometimes require repair, but we always do everything in their power to clean a drain before discussing repairs with you.
- Bathroom sink drain – We can retrieve items you may have lost in the sink or perform drain cleaning in order to relieve your sink of clogs caused by hair, toothpaste, and other similar factors.
- Toilet drain – We’ve got the tools and experience necessary to solve any toilet drain problem you may encounter. These are most often related to the flushing of items not suitable for toilet drains, and our plumbers are well equipped to tackle these incidents.
- Floor drain – Many older bathrooms and other structures are outfitted with floor drains. These can require regular cleaning in order to function properly. If you’ve had a trap malfunction it can cause odors, and a clog can cause a backup. Our plumbers are skilled at identifying the issue and repairing it in both residences and commercial properties.
- Kitchen drain – Food waste and cleaning product residue can lead to clogged drains causing backups and even drain fly infestations. We can eliminate drain flies and get your kitchen sink or garbage disposal draining smoothly again.
Our Process For Olympia Drain Cleaning
At West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration, we follow a proven process for unclogging and cleaning your drains. Our skilled Olympia plumbers have the tools and experience necessary to accurately diagnose drain issues and to create customized solutions. We fully explain your options before doing any work, so you can make informed decisions.
Our Drain Cleaning Solutions Include:
- Locating drain pipes & septic systems
- Video inspections with recordings
- Drain repairs and installation
- System upgrades
- VFD pumps systems and electrical controls
- Locating leaks
- Bermad control valves
- Programming Baldor smart motors
- Long-term operations and maintenance
- Sewer lift stations both effluent and grinder pumps
Give us a call at (360) 979-1491 to schedule drain cleaning in Olympia! We give you peace of mind after every service.