Olympia Water Filtration Services
High-Grade Water Treatment System
We use water for hundreds of things in our daily lives—everything from drinking and cooking to showering, washing clothes and dishes, cleaning, and more. For the cleanest water in your home or commercial building, turn to West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration. Our plumbers have been providing Olympia, Tacoma and the surrounding areas with exceptional drinking water filtration for over 18 years, and we’d love to do the same for you.
Water Filtration Benefits
Without a water filtration system, the “hardness” in your water, or high concentration of minerals, could cause problems ranging from clogged shower heads and faucets to dry, itchy skin, spotty dishes, and faded scratchy clothing.
Installing a water filtration system will:
- Provide better smelling and tasting water
- Remove mineral deposits from hard water
- Remove any lead contaminants that may be in your drinking water
- Removes toxins and bacteria that may be in your drinking water
- Provides filtered water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water
- Reduce your cancer risk because of the elimination of chlorine byproducts and chlorine that would otherwise be present in your tap water
Our Olympia water filtration installation can filter all the water in your house, providing you with the cleanest water for consumption, bathing, and cleaning. Instead of suffering through another day with hard water, call today and start enjoying all the benefits a water filtration system has to offer.
Do you have hard water at home? Call for expert Olympia water filtration services at (360) 979-1491 and we’ll help you solve it!
Get Long-Term Savings
Hard water is not only uncomfortable, but it can also have a big effect on the efficiency of your appliances. Deposits in your pipes can cause appliances to operate inefficiently, requiring more water. Hard minerals can also reduce the lather in soaps and detergents, requiring you to use more and contributing to higher levels of pollution.
In addition to being unfriendly to the earth, these inefficiencies may be costing you a lot of money, increasing your energy bills by as much as 25%. Getting the latest in green technology for your Olympia water filtration will help you save money and the environment.
Different Options for Water Filtration
There are a number of different types of water filters available on the market today, and it's important to understand the choices available to you. The most common types of water filters used in homes include:
- Reverse osmosis: This type of filtration works by forcing water at higher pressure though a membrane designed to stop and trap contaminants present in the water. Water is still allowed to pass through, but the (typically) plastic membrane catches the contaminants. This process, while effective, typically uses far more water than other types of filters. It's recommended to only use this type of filter for water you'll either drink or cook with.
- Activated carbon: This common household filter uses granules of activated carbon that act a bit like a sponge to absorb incoming water, attract chemical impurities, and trap them while allowing the purified water to pass on. It's important to note that these types of filters vary in use and effectiveness, and are not especially useful when dealing with hard water. Some improve taste and odor by removing chlorine, while others are used to remove harmful contaminants like mercury, lead, asbestos, and more. However, these types of filters don't have any effect on inorganic contaminants like nitrate, arsenic, and more.
- Ion exchange: This is one of the top choices when you're dealing with hard water. Ion exchange water filters use zeolite beads packed with sodium ions. These beads attract and trap incoming contaminants like calcium and magnesium, replacing them with the sodium ions and leaving a much more pleasant taste.
Helping You Find the Right Water Filtration Unit
Whether you get a small water filtration unit under your sink or opt for a comprehensive filtration system for your whole home or commercial building, we can help you choose the system that meets your needs and get it professionally installed. We offer a range of water filtration devices for home and commercial use, including the latest in saltless water softeners.
Our Olympia plumbing contractor service will help you identify the right water filtration system for your home or business needs. That way, you get exactly what you want. You can also be assured you’ll be receiving top-of-the-line brands that are built to last and installed by professionals to work exactly as intended.
Schedule an Appointment for Professional Olympia Water Filtration Services
For all your water filtration needs, there is only one company you need to contact. West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration has the most knowledgeable Olympia plumbing technicians, the best products, and is standing by to provide you with the safest water available.
Contact us now at (360) 979-1491 or online to book an Olympia water filtration installation! Estimates available.