Sewer Line Repair in Olympia
Keeping Your System in Good Working Order
No one performs sewer repair in Olympia like the plumbers at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration. Sewer repairs can be intimidating and scary. As the largest drain in a home or commercial property, the main sewer line is fed by every other connecting line on your property.
This leads to the city-owned sewer line or private septic tank. There are a number of reasons your line can become compromised and require sewer line repair from experts.
These aren’t limited to, but can involve:
- Collapsed, broken, or breaking lines due to ground freeze or soil shifts.
- Blockages and clogs can occur from foreign objects or excessive buildup of waste and debris.
- Age can account for joint leakages and failed seals.
- Tree roots can actually grow into pipes causing sewer lines to back up.
Sewer Symptoms that Require Repair
An obstructed or damaged line often present symptoms. If you encounter any symptoms, contact us to have your lines thoroughly inspected.
Make sure to look out for:
- Backed-up or slow-running drains
- Structural damage or crack along foundations, floors, and walls
- Gurgling noises emanating from your drains
- The smell of sewage outside, inside, or around your home
- Water stains surrounding your basement floor drain
- Visible raw sewage on the ground
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water levels
- Soggy areas or sinkholes on your property
- Frequent basement drain or tub back-ups
- Signs of rats in your yard
A plumber in Olympia from our team can diagnose your system to determine what kind of sewer repairs may be necessary. Utilizing specialized tools, we can immediately get a look at your system. The sooner we can diagnose and perform sewer repairs, the better. Leaving problems that require sewer repair to sort themselves out can cause more costly repairs and further damages beyond your line. When you wait too long, you may even encounter a backup.
Sewer backups not only require immediate action, but they can also be hazardous to your health if left untreated for long. There are a number of precautions you will want to take when a backup occurs including immediately turning off all power to prevent electrical hazards or calling us so we can arrive as soon as possible.
Our Sewer Repair Process
West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration follows a tried and tested method to repair or replace sewer lines.
The steps include:
- Locate septic systems and drain pipe
- Recorded video inspections
- Installation and repair
- Upgrading your system
- Electrical controls & VFD pump systems
- Electrical panels and pump stations
- Cleaning with power jetting
- Leak location
- Baldor smart motor programming
- Bermad control valves
- Long-term maintenance and operations
- Grinder and effluent pump sewer lift stations
Keeping You & Your Family Safe
We specialize in sewer repair that Olympia residents rely on, but you still want to take precautions before and after we arrive.
Here are some safety tips to keep in mind:
- Avoid open skin contact with sewage or contaminated items.
- Protect and immediately wash any cuts or scrapes that may have had sewage contact.
- Keep all pets and children away from the area as they can be especially prone to infection from bacteria commonly found in sewage backup.
Always contact your home insurance provider as well, they can aid in assessment, and a sewage cleaning specialist will be able to better inform you of what documentation needs to occur during the repair phase of your home after West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration has performed appropriate sewer repairs.