Graham Water Line Repair
Don’t Wait on Water Line Problems
It’s hard to believe that the seemingly unlimited water that runs into your home comes in through just one water line. But to the surprise of many, it’s true. And it’s also true that if that main water line is damaged in any way – your home’s entire water supply is affected. With decades of experience, the Graham plumbers at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration have the right knowledge, and the right set of tools to fix any problems with your main water line.
From leaking to broken pipes, call us for all your Graham water line repair needs
Signs of a Main Water Line Problem
It would be nice if all plumbing problems were as easy to spot (and as easy to fix) as a leaky faucet. Unfortunately, that’s not the case because unlike your home’s local water fixtures like – sinks, showers, and toilets, the main water line hides its problems out of sight. Which means it might be hard to tell anything is happening until it’s too late. To help you catch main water line problems before they grow out of control, look out for symptoms of an issue.
Your Water Lines Need a Repair, If You Notice:
- Water Usage Surge - For most Graham homes, water usage throughout the year stays pretty much level. There may be some seasonal changes, but most of the time, the numbers should be fairly consistent. If your bill gradually or suddenly reflects an increased draw in water resources, however, that might be the first sign that your water line is leaking. If your water company can’t give you any new information about such an increase, it might be time to call a plumber.
- Water Pressure Loss - Is your water pressure barely getting the dirt off? If that’s the case throughout the home, it could be due to a leak to the main water line. Like your bill, your water pressure should remain consistent and is one of the first things affected by a compromised line.
- Old Pipes - If you’ve got a home and you know the pipes are in their twilight, it’s worth keeping in mind that your main line may be as well. If you know your pipes are old and you’re also seeing some of the other signs, then you should probably get a plumber over for a professional opinion.
- Clogs to the Main Water Line - As with any other plumbing, the main water line to your home is susceptible to clogs that cause your water to come to a halt. Here are the signs that the water has stopped flowing because of a clog:
- Sounds and Smells - While your main line might present a whiff of smells that are uncharacteristic of the clean air in your home, a clog to the main water line is likely to produce “sloshing” sounds echoing from the plumbing. What you’re hearing is the sound of water bouncing off the clog – and coming back toward the home.
- Slow Drains - If the plumbing fixtures in your home are having a hard time draining, that might mean you’ve got a blockage isolated to the main water line outside of the home.
Call the Graham Water Line Repair Experts
Unfortunately, problems to the water line don’t go away on their own, and most of the time, they only get worse. If you suspect a problem to the main line of your home, or any of your home’s plumbing, reach out to our expert plumbers. Be sure to see us for all your drain cleaning, water filtration, water-line issues, well pumps, and all your plumbing needs.
Call on the Graham water line repair experts at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration to get your plumbing back in order.