Water Line Repair in Lacey
West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration Fixes Leaks & Clogs
Your main line is what connects your home to the municipal water supply. This makes your water main one of the most important parts of your plumbing system, because if it leaks or gets clogged, your home could be without water. Fortunately, our experts at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration offer water line repair in the Lacey area, backed by the right tools and years of experience. Our skilled plumbers can provide troubleshooting, diagnosis, and prompt repairs for your main and secondary water lines—so you never have to worry about having a reliable source of water in your home.
To schedule water line repair in Lacey that are fast and efficient, call West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration now at (360) 979-1491.
Do I Have a Water Leak in My Main Line?
Unlike other parts of your plumbing system, your main water line is located outside of your home and out of sight, so it can be hard to notice leaks as soon as they spring up. Rather than looking for pools of water around your house, you will have to watch for other signs to catch main like leans before they spiral out of control. It is also a good idea to hire our Lacey water line repair experts for periodic leak detection, in order to ensure your system is completely safe.
Common Signs of a Water Line Leak Include:
- Your water bills have gone up but your habits have not changed
- Your water pressure has suddenly started to suffer
- Your pipes are old and have not had professional maintenance
- You recently completed a new construction project
Watch Out for Main Water Line Clogs
In addition to leaks, the major threat to your main water line and other water lines is clogs. From hair to flushable wipes to food particles, there are multiple things that can get stuck in your water lines if you are not careful. However, one of the greatest hidden threats to your water lines is tree roots. Tree roots cause leaks and major obstructions in your water lines, and often stop other materials to create nasty clogs that can lead to bursting. Watch out for roof intrusion and other signs of water line blockage on your property, and remember that for water line repairs in Lacey, West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration is the company to call.
Red-Flags for Tree Roots & Other Main Water Line Clogs Include:
- Strange odors coming from your plumbing: Unexpected smells coming from your plumbing system are a major indicator that you’ve got a clog in your water main, or one of your other lines. If you notice any nasty odors wafting from toilets, showers, or sinks, make sure to contact a plumber right away.
- Gurgling and sloshing sounds coming from your plumbing: Those gurgling and sloshing noises coming from your plumbing system may be from water backing up after hitting a clog. If you hear these sounds coming from your pipes or drains, you may need a water line repair ASAP.
- Slow draining throughout the home: If you are dealing with slow drains throughout your house, there is a good chance you can trace it back to a blockage in your main water line.
Get Your Water Lines Repaired Today
Whether you are dealing with a leak or a clog, and whether it’s occurring in your main line or one of your secondary water lines, our Lacey plumbers have what you need. Avoid using chemical cleaners that can damage your pipes, and call our professionals for a diagnosis instead—we have the tools and technology to diagnose problems quickly and provide repairs that last!
To get your water lines inspected in Lacey, dial (360) 979-1491 now, or contact us online.
Why Choose West Coast?
Professional, Personalized Solutions
Financing & Specials Available
Green Environmentally Friendly Work
Specialized Services for Any Plumbing Need
Friendly Technicians Focused on Relationships, Not Overselling
Licensed & Insured with Decades of Experience