Puyallup Water Line Repair
Fast Water Line Services
Problems to water lines are the primary reason for calls to plumbers. Internal lines are vulnerable and can be hidden with then walls. Some might be easy fixes but others might require exploration and advanced detection. The main line is the one and only connection between your home and the municipal water system. That means that if it springs a leak or becomes clogged, repairs are only possible with the right knowledge and the best people.
If you’re experiencing signs of a leak, call the Puyallup water line repair experts at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration for a quote
Look to Your Lines for Leaks
Unlike smaller leaks that may be found in your home, your main water line is outside of your home and almost certainly out of sight. That makes any work or detection a challenge from the get-go. Where a leaking line inside your Puyallup home might produce a visible pool of water near the source of the leak, hidden leaks from your main water line are hidden underground and could easily go completely unnoticed until it’s too late.
Signs of a Water Line Leak
- Watch your water usage. A jump in usage could indicate an increase in shower time or a few extra loads of laundry, but a big jump could show you’ve got a leak that’s become a real problem. Before getting too worked up, however, do what you can to rule out internal leaks that could be an easy fix. For any leak, though, the best thing to do is to call up a qualified plumber and obtain a thorough evaluation of your home’s plumbing.
- Weak water pressure. If it seems like your water pressure has dropped throughout the house, it could be because water is leaking from the main water line. If your water is weak at only one fixture, there is likely a smaller leak somewhere.
- Think about how old your pipes are. Old pipes weaken, and wear and tear is something that will happen to every plumbing system. Age is often the cause of failed water lines. If the plumbing it’s likely your leaks are just a result of your pipes weakening over time.
- Excavation nearby. Was there digging done on your property recently? If you’re experiencing water problems after excavation, you could have a puncture to the main water line.
High-Quality & Professional Water Line Services
The plumbing pros at West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration have decades of experience in evaluating, diagnosing and performing rapid, once-and-for-all repairs to main and secondary water lines in Puyallup, Washington.
Our Puyallup Water Line Repairs Include:
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of your water line problems
- Camera-aided repairs of the issue
- Full water line replacement or partial repair
- Line clearing in the event of a clog
- Water line problems related to water filtration system
- Well pump related troubles to your water line
- Full replumbing for aged water lines throughout home
- Main water line excavation and repair
- Inspections and repairs any time of day, any day of the week.
If you’re a Puyallup resident experiencing one or more of the signs of a leak, call West Coast Plumbing Pumps & Filtration to figure out where your system is losing or blocking water.