Need Help with Sump Pumps on Your Property?
For a system as complex as sump pumps Tacoma, get help from our plumbers at West Coast Plumbing, Pumps & Filtration, LLC. If your home has a basement, it likely has more moisture and water than the rest of your house. This can cause excessive dampness that can lead to musty smells, mildew, or even mold.
If you already have a sump pump Tacoma, you know that it is required to keep your basement dry and a necessity in this wet climate. If you have been suffering from moisture-related problems, our plumbing contractor services can install a new sump pump or solve any related issues for you.
Your Sump Pump Experts
Over 60 percent of American homes are affected by below-ground wetness according to the American Society of Home Inspectors. As the cause of progressive damage, it doesn’t take long before water damage can get repair bills into the thousands.
Water that cannot drain properly can weaken foundations causing collapse, structural sinking, and dangerous black mold outbreaks. Our highly skilled technicians can perform any work you may need regarding a sump pump Tacoma. These services include:
- Sump Pump Installation – There are a number of important factors we evaluate in order to provide you with the appropriate sump pump for your home or business. Depending on your needs, the perfect sump pump will have specific horsepower, head pressure, cord length and an alarm system. We carefully analyze your environment to ensure you receive the best sump pump for the job. As there are code restrictions and guidelines that must be followed, and specialized tool use, it is always recommended that you seek an expert at West Coast Plumbing, Pumps & Filtration, LLC for your sump pump installation needs.
- Sump Pump Repairs – With experience and complete knowledge of the workings and operations of sump pumps, our technicians should be your first choice for sump pump repairs. We can diagnose any problem. From controller and electrical systems to the pump itself, sump pumps are complex. Problems can arise from improper maintenance, poor installation, or simply old and worn parts. We have the expertise you need to get your pump working again in no time.
- Sump Pump Maintenance – The best prevention measure is a good maintenance plan. With us on your side, you’ll never have to worry about having a sump pump fail due to improper maintenance. Our inspections will catch any problems before they occur, & include inspection of the entire unit to ensure it has not shifted from its intended position, pump testing, electrical inspections and tests, grate cleaning, pipe fitting tests and water tests. We can also provide battery backups and water powered pumps for short-term backup on request.
Complete Pump Services in Tacoma Include:
- Electrical & controller systems
- Providing more water
- Sediment/Sand filters
- Irrigation pumps
- Current equipment update or new mono drive
- Booster pumps
- Holding tank
- VFD systems
- Constant pressure
- Certified lab testing or on-site water testing