Keep Your Home Regulated With Expert Sewer Repair
No one performs sewer repair in Puyallup like the plumbers at West Coast Plumbing, Pumps & Filtration, LLC. Sewer problems can be intimidating and more than a little bit scary. As essential the drain to your entire home or commercial property, the main sewer line is fed by every other connecting line on your property. Needless to say, keeping it clear is crucial.
The sewer line leads to the municipal sewer line or your private septic tank. There are a number of reasons your line can become blocked or start leaking.
- Collapsed, broken, or cracked lines due to freezing temperatures or soil shifts.
- Excessive buildup of waste and debris.
- Age can cause joint leakages and failed seals.
- Tree roots growing into the sewer line through a crack.
We specialize in sewer repair that Puyallup residents can rely on 24/7. If you’ve got a problem with your sewer line, call today.
If Your Sewer Is Down It Will Require Repair:
Sewer repair will be required for an obstructed or damaged line. There are several symptoms that are common with sewer-related issues. If you encounter any of these symptoms, contact us to have your plumbing thoroughly inspected.
- Stopped or slow-running drains
- Visiable damage or cracks along foundations, floors, and walls
- Gurgling noises coming from your drains
- The smell of sewage in or around your home
- Water stains surrounding near the lower levels or basement.
- Visible raw sewage on the property
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water levels
- Soggy areas or sinkholes
- Frequent drain or tub back-ups
- An increase in signs of rats.
West Coast Plumbing, Pumps and Filtration LLC will diagnose your system to determine what kind of repairs to your sewer may be necessary. By using the right tools we can get a close look at your system. Because of our ability to rule out issues that might be affecting the line, it is always best to contact us at the first sign of a major sewer line problem. The sooner we can run diagnostics and get to work, the better. Sewer lines don’t repair themselves, so don’t wait to act. Problems to the sewer line tend to only cause further damages down the line.
Not only are sewer backups an expensive problem, but they can also even be serious enough to pose a health hazard. If you experience a backup, call us and we’ll advise on what to do to keep the damage contained. Always keep all pets and children away from the area. They can be especially prone to infection from bacteria commonly found in sewage backup.
Avoid open skin contact with sewage or contaminated items. Protect and immediately wash any cuts or scrapes that may have had sewage contact. Always contact your home insurance provider as well, they can aid in assessment, and a sewage cleaning specialist will be able to better inform you of what documentation needs to occur during the repair phase of your home after West Coast Plumbing has performed appropriate sewer repairs.
Our Sewer Repair Services:
- Septic Systems and Drain Pipe Mapping
- Video inspections
- Check wells and well pumps for contamination
- Installation and Upgrades to your system
- Leak location