No one performs sewer repair in Olympia like the plumbers at West Coast Plumbing, Pumps & Filtration, LLC.
When you have a major sewer problem it can be intimidating. You shouldn’t repair it yourself and you don’t have to do it alone. Your sewer line is the biggest outflow from your property and is responsible for ferrying all of the wastewater out where it joins with the city sewer lines or your septic system.
Compromised sewer systems can be caused by many factors, including from inside the pipe, outside of it, natural, and man-made sources. The older the pipe the more likely a problem is to occur. Call the experts and get the certified sewer repairs in Olympia.
- Ground freezing and soil shifts can break or collapse pipes. Acidic soil can eat away at pipes.
- Foreign objects, debris, and even standard waste can accumulate and create a clog.
- Older pipes frequently suffer from failing seals and leakage at the joints.
- Even a minuscule crack in a pipe is enough for tree root penetration, expansion, and blockage.
Sewer problems can be intimidating. Let us help you. Call today for a free estimate
Symptoms Requiring Sewer Repair:
Sewer repair in Olympia isn’t usually sudden, you’ll likely see signs before disaster strikes. Call us for an inspection if you encounter any of the following symptoms of sewer line damage.
- Drains are backed up or run slowly
- Your foundation, wall, or floor is cracking.
- Drains spit water back at you or gurgle
- You smell sewage water anywhere in or outside
- There is water staining surrounding your basement drain
- You can see sewage or water backup
- The toilet bowl is inconsistently filling back up
- You find wet areas or sunken areas in your yard
- Basement drains or tubs are backing up
- You see rats or signs of rats in your yard
We use commercial grade tools in order to diagnose your sewer lines. This may include video line systems that provide recorded visuals as well as a depth and location gauge.
It’s so important to take a sewer line issue seriously. When certain components fail they can allow sewage water and waste to back up into a home. The same can occur with gasses. Because of this, we recommend taking preventative measures while we arrive.
If you can safely turn off your electrical and water system, do so. If you are not sure where to go, how to turn it off, or if electrical dangers are present, wait for the professionals.
Olympia Sewer Repair Services Include:
- Location of your septic system and drainage pipes
- Recorded video inspections
- Installs and repairs
- System upgrades
- VFD pump systems and Electrical controls
- Pump stations and Electrical panels
- Power jetting
- Leak location
- Baldor smart motor programming
- Bermad control valves
- Long-term maintenance and operations
- Grinder and effluent pump sewer lift stations
We are your plumbing specialists for sewer repair in Olympia. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take precautions, though. Sewage is one of the more dangerous fluids we deal with. It carries bacteria, viruses, and other dangerous contaminants. That makes it so important to keep children and small pets away from all affected areas.
If exposed skin touches sewage waste, wash it immediately. The faster we arrive the sooner we can prevent greater damage from occurring. You’ll also want to contact your home insurance provider immediately. They will help you determine what needs documenting, and how to proceed with the sewage cleaning process after we have finished repair work.