Professional, Accurate Sewer Repair for Lacey Properties
No one provides sewer repair in Lacey like the plumbers at West Coast Plumbing, Pumps & Filtration, LLC.
Sewer repairs can be stressful. Your sewer line is the largest drain on your property. It connects to the main sewer and is fed by all the lines on your property. Your main line runs to the city-owned portion of the sewer lines or your own septic tank. These can be compromised in a number of ways. Preventing ongoing damage, identifying the issue, and repairing it as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality is what we do.
- Breaking, broken or collapsed lines due to soil shifts or ground freeze.
- Clogs and blockages can occur from excessive buildup of debris and wastes or foreign objects.
- Age is often responsible for failed seals and joint leakages.
- Bush and tree roots can grow into breaks in a sewer line and completely clog it.
Sewer issues can lead to major problems. Don’t wait! Call Us Today for a free estimate
Symptoms Requiring Sewer Repair:
Sewer repair in Lacey is typically foreshadowed by a variety of symptoms. If you encounter any of these symptoms of a damaged sewer line, contact us to have your lines thoroughly inspected by a professional plumbing company.
- Slow-running or Backed-up drains
- Cracks along floors, foundations, and walls or other Structural damage
- Drains that gurgle or spit backwater
- A sewage smell outdoors or indoors
- Water staining around your basement drain
- Visible sewage
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water levels
- Sinkholes or Soggy areas on your property
- Frequent tub back-ups or basement drain problems
- Signs of rats in your yard
We perform complete system diagnostics using specialized tools. These allow us to look deep inside your sewer symptom and determine where, and how deep, the problem lies. Contacting us first for sewer repairs is the best way to handle the problem. We stop more damage from occurring and use cutting-edge equipment to identify it. The sooner we get to work, the better. Waiting on repairs can cause the problem to get worse and to go beyond a simple cleaning.
Without the right precautions, sewer backups can cause health issues. As soon as the backup occurs you want to turn off your electrical power and give us a call. Fire damage often follows water damage when electrical wiring shorts out. We want you to remain safe, so only turn off your electrical and water systems if you know how to do so safely.
Tacoma Sewer Inspection and Repair Services Include:
- Locate drain pipes and septic systems
- Recorded video inspections
- Repair and Installations
- System upgrades
- VFD pump systems and Electrical controls
- Pump stations and Electrical panels
- Power jetting
- Leak location
- Baldor smart motor programming
- Bermad control valves
- Long-term maintenance and operations
- Grinder and effluent pump sewer lift stations
We specialize in sewer repair that Lacey residents depend on, but we urge our customers to take precautions. Keep children and small pets away from all areas that are backed up. This is especially true if there is standing water or the smell of sewage gas.
These young immune systems can be particularly susceptible to bacterial contaminants in sewage waste. Avoid skin contact and wash any open scrapes or cuts that contact or may have contacted waste. Please call your home insurance provider as well. Documenting damage from the beginning is important, and they can help you determine what you’ll need to report, cover, and where to find a reliable sewage cleaning specialist after our repair work is completed.