Standard and Main Line Drain Cleaning
For licensed and professional drain cleaning in Olympia, trust your plumber at West Coast Plumbing, Pumps & Filtration, LLC.
Our team of plumbers has been keeping Thurston County pipes and drains working properly since 2011, and in that time, we have refined our processes. increased our services, and learned exactly what it takes to deliver superior service in our industry.
Let us know how we can help you keep your home or business safe and healthy with expert plumbing services, including drain cleaning, in Olympia.
Using amateur techniques to remove a clog, whether found online or given as advice from a non-professional, can lead to a major plumbing issue.
What Causes Drain Clogs?
Drain clogs are caused by a variety of issues; from poor maintenance over time to a single incident.
Clogs also grow over time. When solids and fatty residuals like soap, skin cells, oil, grease, and hair accumulate in pipes, it prevents water from draining properly.
How Do I Unclog a Drain?
The last thing homeowners want to deal with is a clogged drain. But fast, store-bought “solutions” are anything but.
We can’t stress this enough, but over-the-counter drain “cleaners” are harmful to your plumbing system.
Yes, they use toxic chemicals that effectively eat through the clog. But they also corrode pipe materials and irritate the skin, causing rashes and chemical burns.
It’s our mission to provide convenient, safe, effective drain clog services so Olympia can care for its plumbing system responsibly.
How We Keep Water in Drains and Pipes Flowing Smoothly
All of our technicians thoroughly inspect the problem area and use industrial grade equipment to physically remove clogs without damaging your plumbing.
We hire for demeanor, experience, and skillsets in our plumbers. With our competitive pricing and no-cost estimates, our services just make sense!
We guarantee our work as well. If a West Coast Plumbing drain cleaning can’t unclog your plumbing system, give us a call, we’ll come back and fix the issue.
Olympia Drain Cleaner Services Include:
- Bath Drain Cleaning – Your shower and tub will eventually drain more slowly. Even drain blocks can’t keep soap, oils, and other residue from building up in your drains. These cause slow draining and even complete blockages. We take every step to unclog your drain before resorting to in-depth repairs.
- Bathroom Sink Drain Cleaning – Sink drains always seems to be just big enough to eat toothpaste caps and hair clips. And without a debris catcher, they pull in hair and soap. These materials can clog your drain quickly. And because these sinks also have u-jointed gas traps, they may not carry dropped items.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning – Toilet clogs aren’t always naturally occurring. Toys, “flushable” wipes, and anything a child can get their hands on may end up getting flushed. Our plumbers have extensive real-world experience removing items and unclogging standard, low-flow, and assisted flush toilets.
- Floor Drain Cleaning – Floor drains and gas traps are common in basements, commercial buildings with shower facilities, and some homes. They require special cleaning, and must be maintained. A broken trap can let poisonous sewer gas into the home or push it through other plumbing. We fully repair clogs and other floor drain problems in commercial and home settings.
- Kitchen Drain Cleaning – Kitchen drains are one of the dirtiest places in a house. Food waste rots and decays in the drain, and oils and fats secure it to the walls of your plumbing. This can lead to kitchen pests like drain flies. Don’t let your home harbor these obnoxious pests. We provide thorough cleaning of your kitchen drain to remove clogs, contaminants, and waste.
Drain Cleaning Services:
- Locate septic systems and drain pipe
- Video inspections with recordings
- Installation and repairs
- System upgrades
- New electrical panels and pump stations
- Electrical controls and VFD pumps systems
- Power jetting
- Leak locating
- Bermad control valves
- Programming Baldor smart motors
- Long-term operations and maintenance
- Sewer lift stations both effluent and grinder pumps