Having Issues with a Clogged Toilet?
When you have a clogged toilet in Tacoma, don’t wait any longer. The plumbers at West Coast Plumbing, Pumps & Filtration, LLC have the expertise to fix clogged toilets efficiently and professionally. You never realize how valuable a clear toilet is until you suffer a major clog. These can come at any time from places you least expect.
Common Toilet Clogging Causes Include:
- Blocked Trap: A blocked trap is common when a foreign object clogs a toilet. These can include clogs due to toys, excess toilet paper, and other items that shouldn’t be dropped and flushed. Our professional toilet drain cleaning can take care of any clogged toilet.
- Low Flow Toilets: Not all toilets are created equally. Low flow toilet clogs occur most often in first generation models. These were made between 1994 and 1997. Newer low flow model toilets offer more power while providing the user with the same lower water use benefits of their original model.
- Clogged Drain Line: Drain line clogs can affect your toilet, even when it isn’t your toilets drain line that is clogged. Careful inspection of drain lines can help us to properly determine the cause and depth of the clog. We offer a number of services specifically designed to clear clogs anywhere in your systems line.
- Hard Water Deposits: These can be indicated by white buildup under your toilet rim. When they build up, these deposits can clog lines and your toilet tanks overflow system. Professional toilet cleaning removes these deposits, allowing for the return of free flushing.
The Dangers of Amateur Toilet Unclogging
Chemical toilet clog removers are extremely dangerous to use. While they can fix a clogged toilet, Tacoma homeowners may suffer from ongoing health issues. The fumes they release are toxic and can cause respiratory problems, nausea, and headaches. They are particularly dangerous to use around children, and fumes can remain even after you are done using the product. They are also incredibly harmful to the environment. If you have a septic tank, they even kill the bacteria that keeps your system working properly.
Professional Toilet Clog Removal
A clogged toilet can come at the most inopportune time. You may be having guests over soon, it could be the dead of night, or you may suffer from medical problems that require a fully functioning toilet.
Some toilet clogs can even occur in your sewer line, requiring sewer repair in order to avoid a total system backup. Our expert level plumbers can handle any clogged toilet Tacoma throws at them. After a thorough diagnosis of the issue, our plumbers use a combination of specialized equipment and training to get your toilet flushing again.
Several great benefits of a West Coast Plumbing, Pumps & Filtration, LLC toilet unclogging are our:
- Certified and highly trained team of professional plumbers and technicians
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services covering your Tacoma clogged toilet night and day
- Comprehensive services that extend across all your plumbing needs
All of our price quotes are always free, and we never get to work until you give the go ahead. As a second generation plumbing business, our senior technicians take pride in passing their knowledge down to our younger team.